A nationally recognized expert on the senior living and long-term care industry, Mr. Holbrook is Chairman of Solomon Senior Living Holdings, LLC, and Founder of EdenCare Senior Living Services, L.P., formerly the nation’s 12th largest assisted living provider. Throughout his career, Mr. Holbrook has acted as development advisor to owners and operators of developments valued at more than one billion dollars.
- Diplomat in the American College of Healthcare Executives
- Received the designation of Retirement Housing Professional from the American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- Served on 17 Board of Directors, philanthropic organizations, and 2 Universities
- Co-founded and serves on the Board of Directors and Executive Committee of the National Investment Conference for the Senior Living and Long Term Care Industries (NIC)
- Co-founder and former Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA)
- Investor and Director with TabSafe Medical Services, Inc., a start-up medication management company
- Prior President of ServiceMaster Senior Living Services
- Formerly National Industry Leader for Coopers & Lybrand’s Eldercare group and spearheaded Coopers’ pioneering role in establishing benchmarks and databases for assisted living and retirement housing developments throughout the U.S.
- Sought after spokesman: often quoted and author in leading industry periodicals
- Top 5 finalist for the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce Small Business Person of the Year 2000 award
- Began his career as a hospital administrator with American Medical International